This document will walk you through the process of creating a report of accounts in Salesforce, which you can then import to LeadGenius for enrichment/data cleanup.
You can only import a report that contains up to 2000 records from Salesforce into LeadGenius. If you have more than 2000 records in your Accounts report, you will need to create more than 1 report, and import them separately.
To Create a Report in Salesforce
- Log into your Salesforce account.
- Go to the Reports tab.
- Click on Unfiled Public Reports, as shown below.
Creating your reports in Unfiled Public Reports makes them easier to find for other members of your team, and can help you keep track of reports that you have already imported to LeadGenius.
If for some reason you don't want to use the Unfiled Public Reports folder, this is fine. You can just go ahead and click the New Report button.
- Then, click on the New Report button.
- Choose Accounts from the list of reports that you can create (it's under Accounts & Contacts) and then click the Create button.
- On the next screen, you can select any fields that you want to add to your report. Drag the Account ID field into your report. This is also the time and place to add any filters that you may want to your report. For example, you might only want to create a report that includes accounts created within a certain date range, etc.
Be sure to add any account fields to your report that you want us to clean/update. These fields should align with the account fields on your Enrichment segment.
- Once you have added the Account ID field and added any filters you may want, you can click on Run Report to run your report to check the output.
- After you have checked your report, Click Save As, and name your report, so you can find it again later.