This document will explain how to export LeadGenius data to Salesforce.
When exporting data to Salesforce, it is important to understand our overwrite logic.
- For Lead Generation (Where LeadGenius is sourcing new companies and contacts):
- We will always add new records to your Salesforce for new accounts/contacts or leads that we have sourced for you.
- For Enrichment (Where LeadGenius is updating your list of accounts that you uploaded via CSV, and adding new contacts):
- We will add new records to your Salesforce for the accounts we have updated, and the new contacts that we have added. We will also apply the overwrite logic for each field that you defined in the integration.
- For Enrichment (Where LeadGenius is updating your existing accounts/contacts that you imported from Salesforce):
- We will update the existing records in your Salesforce, and apply the overwrite logic for each field that you defined in the integration.
- Also note that while enrichment is in progress for these records in LeadGenius, the data present in your Salesforce will not be synced for these records, so as to prevent your existing data from overwriting the updated data we are preparing for you.
Select the Segment to Export From
From the Segment Overview, click the vertical ellipse on the lower right corner of the segment that you wish to export data from, and then click on View Details.
Select the Companies / Contacts To Export
Choose the Segment Companies or Segment Contacts tab, and then click the checkbox to the left of the companies or contacts that you wish to export. Then, click Export, and choose Salesforce.
- To select all accounts/contacts on the entire segment, click the Select All link.