Rep Nomination from the Extension allows users to send records from Salesforce, LinkedIn, or Outreach, directly to the Dashboard, for further enrichment.
For more information on the Extension click here
NOTE: Rep Nomination is only available for enrichment campaigns. You would have to either use a CRM report, list, tag, or CSV to create a Rep Nomination Campaign. If you want to start a Rep Nomaition campaign from Scratch you can use this template.
Create Your New Campaign
From the Dashboard find and click on 'Add Data Campaign'. This will open up the Dashboard Campaign Builder. If the website detects a previous campaign builder session, it'll offer to continue the previous campaign creation. Otherwise, click on 'Start from scratch'.
Give your campaign a Name
Choose to Create a From an Existing List
You can choose whether you want to use a CRM report, list, or tag. If you want to start a Rep Nomination campaign from scratch you go with adding records from a CSV and use this template. Click on Next.
Mapping your CSV headers to LeadGenius Fields
If fields need to be mapped on a different field, click on the drop-down and choose the right fields. Click Next.
Choose whether to Add Contacts
- If you choose Yes, click Next and follow the steps below, else go to Additional Data Points
- Choose the seniority level for your 1st priority title or keyword.
- (Optional) Select a title keyword for your 1st priority contact. You can also type custom keywords here if the given ones don’t fit your needs.
- If you would like to add additional title/keyword priorities, click Add Contact Priority to add another row, and repeat steps 2 and 3 for that row.
- You can also drag & drop the rows to rearrange the priority.
Additional Data Points
On this page, you can see which data points have been selected for your new campaign.
- Click on the accordions to view data points for companies and for contacts.
- You can also select any data points here that have not already been selected.
- If the data point you need isn’t already present, you can click Add Custom Data Point to add a custom data point.
- Click Next.
Add Custom Data Points
If you need to add custom datapoints that have not been created you will need to exit the campaign builder and go here. If the datapoint exists select it as you normally would any other datapoint.
Review and Checkout Your Campaign
You can review the campaign selections on this page
- The fields that were added to the campaign
- If there is anything you need to go back and change, click back and make the changes required.
- Make sure to turn on 'Rep Nomination from Extension'.
- Once done, click on Confirm Campaign and your campaign will be created.