Create Your New Campaign
From the Dashboard find and click on 'Add Data Campaign'. This will open up the Dashboard Campaign Builder. If the website detects a previous campaign builder session, it'll offer to continue the previous campaign creation. Otherwise, click on 'Start from scratch'.
Give your campaign a Name
Create a Net New Campaign
Select 'I need help finding companies to start with'.
Specify the Company Criteria
- Company Size
- Revenue Range
- Company Location
Choose whether to Add Contacts
- If you choose Yes, click Next and follow the steps below, else go to Additional Data Points
- Choose the seniority level for your 1st priority title or keyword.
- (Optional) Select a title keyword for your 1st priority contact. You can also type custom keywords here if the given ones don’t fit your needs.
- If you would like to add additional title/keyword priorities, click Add Contact Priority to add another row, and repeat steps 2 and 3 for that row.
- You can also drag & drop the rows to rearrange the priority.
Additional Data Points
On this page, you can see which data points have been selected for your new campaign.
- Click on the accordions to view data points for companies and for contacts.
- You can also select any data points here that have not already been selected.
- If the data point you need isn’t already present, you can click Add Custom Data Point to add a custom data point.
- Click Next.
Add Custom Data Points
If you need to add custom data points that have not been created you will need to exit the campaign builder and go here. If the datapoint exists select it as you normally would any other data point.
Review and Checkout Your Campaign
You can review the campaign selections on this page
- The fields that were added to the campaign
- If there is anything you need to go back and change, click back and make the changes required.
- Make sure to turn on 'Rep Nomination from Extension'.
- Once done, click on Confirm Campaign and your campaign will be created.