How to use Send Linkedin Message workflow
- To use the extension in Salesforce, ensure Salesforce has been connected in the LeadGenius Dashboard.
- Ensure that you are logged in to LinkedIn
1. Start by making sure that the Salesforce Integration toggle is turned on in your LeadGenius Dashboard by going to Settings > Extension > Organize Stream.
2. Message All Contacts Stream is available on both account and contact.
- If you want to message a contact directly, you can go to a contact page in SFDC.
- If you want to search for specific job roles in a company, navigate to an account page in SFDC.
3. Click on the Flow bubble that appears at the bottom right of the page and look for Message All Contacts.
4. The Flow window will let you:
- Edit the message
- Specify a Contact Title
- Check for Duplicates
5. A panel on the right-hand side of the screen will show the search results and a preview of the message that you are about to send. You can choose specific contacts on the results listed. Once done and ready to send the message, click on 'Send Message'.