How to use Send Linkedin Message workflow
- To use the extension in Salesforce, ensure Salesforce has been connected to the LeadGenius Dashboard.
- Ensure that you are logged in to LinkedIn
1. Start by making sure that the Salesforce Integration toggle is turned on in your LeadGenius Dashboard by going to Settings > Extension > Organize Stream.
2. 'Send Message' to all contacts stream is available on both account and contact.
- If you want to message a contact directly, you can go to a contact page in SFDC.
- If you want to search for specific job roles in a company, navigate to an account page in SFDC.
3. Click on the Extension bubble that appears at the bottom right of the page click Find New Contacts and then Run Stream.
4. A panel on the right-hand side of the screen will display the search results. You can select specific contacts from the listed results. Once you've made your selections, click on Send Message. A new window will appear, showing a preview of the message you're about to send. When you're ready to send it, click on Run Stream.