How to use the Salesforce Integration
- To use the extension in Salesforce, ensure Salesforce is connected to the LeadGenius Dashboard.
- Start by making sure that the Salesforce Integration toggle is turned on in your LeadGenius Dashboard by going to Settings > Extension > Organize Stream.
2. Navigate to an Account in Salesforce that you're looking to prospect into and click on the Extension bubble that appears in the bottom, right-hand corner. This will show you the automated Streams that are available for your integration.
3. To find account info using LinkedIn and the LeadGenius Database, click on Find New Contacts.
You'll be prompted to enter the Contact Title and Region. Click Run Stream when you're ready.
A panel on the right-hand side of the screen will appear and display your results. Choose a contact(s) from the list and;
- Add contact(s) to your Dashboard campaign by clicking on Request Insights
- Get contacts phones by clicking on Get Phones
- Create prospect(s) by clicking Create Contact
- Send message to contact(s) by clicking Send Message