Launch & Name Your New Campaign
From the Launch Points screen, click the Launch Campaign button, and give your new campaign a name.
Then click Next.
Choose Your Company Criteria
- Select your desired company requirements from the options shown.
- All options are selected for any requirements left blank.
- For non-US cities or states, simply type them in and press Enter.
- If you have additional company requirements, click the Show Advance Criteria button to show available options. This is optional.
- When you have completed the above steps, click Next.
Choose Whether to Add Contacts
- not you would like us to add contacts to your custom companies.
- If you would like us to add contacts, click Add first Priority.
- If you do not wish us to add contacts, click Next.
Number of Contacts and Titles
- If you chose for us to add contacts, choose the maximum number of contacts per company that you would like here.
- Choose the seniority level for your 1st priority title or keyword.
- Select a title keyword for your 1st priority contact. You can also type custom keywords here, if the given ones don’t fit your needs.
- If you would like to add additional title/keyword priorities, click Add Priority to add another row, and repeat steps 2 and 3 for that row.
- You can also drag & drop the rows to rearrange the priority.
- When you are satisfied with your selections, click Next.
Check/Add Data Points
- On this page, you can see which data points have been selected for your new campaign. Click on the accordions to view data points for companies and for contacts.
- You can also select any data points here that have not already been selected, as desired.
- If the data point you need isn’t already present, you can click Add Custom Data Point to add a custom data point (Optional).
- If everything looks good, click Next.
Add Custom Data Points (Optional)
- Name your custom data point.
- Select whether this data point is for contacts or for companies.
- Select the data type for the data point. This should match up with the type of information we are to add to this field.
- If you are using Salesforce, the data type given here should match the data type of the field in Salesforce.
- Give your custom data point a description.
- By ticking Limit Results to Values, you can optionally choose a list of acceptable values for your custom data point.
- If you are using Salesforce, and your field in Salesforce has a picklist associated with it, these values will need to match in order to be able to export your data.
Review Your Campaign
- Review your selections to be sure that everything is correct.
- If there is anything you need to go back and change, click the Edit icon to the right of the section name, and you will be able to go back to that page of the wizard to make your changes.
- If everything looks good, click Submit for Review.