Launch & Name Your New Campaign
From the Launch Points screen, click the Launch Campaign button, and give your new campaign a name.
Choose Your Company Criteria
- Select a Region. "North America" is selected by default.
- Select your desired company requirements from the options shown.
- All options are selected for any requirements left blank.
- For non-US cities or states, simply type them in and press Enter.
Choose Whether to Add Contacts
- On this screen, you can choose whether or not you would like us to add contacts.
- If you would like us to add contacts, click Add Contact Priority.
Number of Contacts and Titles
- If you chose for us to add contacts, choose the maximum number of contacts per company that you would like here.
- Choose the seniority level for your 1st priority title or keyword.
- Select a title keyword for your 1st priority contact. You can also type custom keywords here if the given ones don’t fit your needs.
- If you would like to add additional title/keyword priorities, click Add Contact Priority to add another row, and repeat steps 2 and 3 for that row.
- You can also drag & drop the rows to rearrange the priority.
Additional Data Points
On this page, you can see which data points have been selected for your new campaign.
- Click on the accordions to view data points for companies and for contacts.
- You can also select any data points here that have not already been selected.
- If the data point you need isn’t already present, you can click Add Custom Data Point to add a custom data point, as per the directions on the following slide (Optional).
- Click Next.
Add Custom Data Points
- Name your custom data point.
- Select whether this data point is for contacts or for companies.
- Select the data type. This should match up with the type of information we are to add to this field.
- If you are using Salesforce, the data type given here should match the data type of the field in Salesforce.
Review Your Campaign
If there is anything you need to go back and change, click the relevant icon at the top of the page, and you will be able to go back to that section of the wizard to make your changes.