Create Your New Campaign
From the Launch Points screen, click the Launch Campaign button, and choose From CSV to upload a CSV containing company data, or From Salesforce to select a Salesforce report containing Account data.
Then click Next.
Match Your Columns
- Match the columns in your CSV or Salesforce report to the Company Name and Website fields. These fields are required.
- Click Next.
Select Contact or Company for Unmatched tags
For any fields that were not matched in the previous page, mark if they belong to the Company or Contact field. Company refers to a business's attributes. Contact refers to an individual's attributes. These fields are required.
Choose the Job Title you want to monitor
- Choose the job title that you would like to monitor for openings.
- You can only select one title to monitor. If you need to select multiple titles, please create multiple campaigns.
- The Salesforce field will need to accept boolean or string values (true/false)
Name Your Campaign
Give your new campaign a name, and click Next.
Review Your Campaign
- Review your selections to be sure that everything is correct.
- If everything looks good, click Submit for Review.