Rep Nomination from Flow allows Flow users to send records from Salesforce, LinkedIn or Outreach, directly to DataHub, for further enrichment.
For more information on Flow click here
Create Your New Campaign
From the Launch Points screen, under Enrich Contact & Company Data click the Launch Campaign button, and choose Rep Nomination from Flow.
Give your campaign a name (you can change it later), choose the region and click Next
Choose Whether to Add Contacts
On this screen, you can choose whether or not you would like us to add additional contacts.
If you would like us to add contacts, click Add Contact Priority
If you do not wish us to add contacts, click Next.
Number of Contacts and Titles
- If you chose for us to add additional contacts, choose the maximum number of contacts per company that you would like here.
- Choose the seniority level for your 1st priority title or keyword.
- (Optional) Select a title keyword for your 1st priority contact. You can also type custom keywords here if the given ones don’t fit your needs.
- If you would like to add additional title/keyword priorities, click Add Contact Priority to add another row, and repeat steps 2 and 3 for that row.
- You can also drag & drop the rows to rearrange the priority.
Additional Data Points
On this page, you can see which data points have been selected for your new campaign.
- Click on the accordions to view data points for companies and for contacts.
- You can also select any data points here that have not already been selected.
- If the data point you need isn’t already present, you can click Add Custom Data Point to add a custom data point.
- Click Next.
Review Your Campaign
You can review the campaign selections on this page
- The fields that were added to the campaign
- If there is anything you need to go back and change, click the relevant icon at the top of the page, and you will be able to go back to that section of the wizard to make your changes.
- Click Submit for Review to submit the campaign
Adding Data To The Campaign Using Flow
Now that the campaign has been created, let's look at adding enrichment data using Flow. For this example we'll use Salesforce, though you can use other sources including LinkedIn and Outreach.
Navigate to the Account or Contact page you need to enrich and click on the Flow bubble. Select the Enrich Account Through DataHub (or Enrich Contact Through DataHub) stream to get started.
In the Stream Input pop up, select the DataHub Campaign from the dropdown, check the Company Name and Website, and choose if you want to enrich existing contacts. Hit Run Stream to add the Account to DataHub for Enrichment.
Note : If you select Yes to add contacts, all contacts in that Account will be added to Datahub for enrichment
The added data is now ready for enrichment in DataHub under the campaign's In Progress tab
Add Custom Data Points
- Name your custom data point.
- Select whether this data point is for contacts or for companies.
- Select the data type. This should match up with the type of information we are to add to this field.
- If you are using Salesforce, the data type given here should match the data type of the field in Salesforce.