Learn where and how to access different teams within your company. Easily invite a new team member to a team without having to log in to a different account.
Scope and Limitation
- A user can only be assigned to one team.
- If a member needs to access multiple teams, they would need to be assigned as a Company Admin.
- Admins can easily invite a new user to a team by selecting the right team and going to Settings > Invite New User.
- Admin's Email Preference is a general setting and applies to all teams.
- Any feature available in Datahub currently works the same way.
- Please contact your Account Managers if:
- You have multiple Datahub Dashboards for different teams as this would need to be configured.
- You need to add an admin to your company.
How to Access a different Team
Log into Datahub and click on your name on the upper-right. You will then see a drop-down, clicking it will show you all the teams in your Company.
Simply click on the Team you would like to access and it'll load all the Campaigns on that Team. (In this example, we clicked on Data Campaigns just to show that the campaign changes when switching teams.)