How do I add custom Data Points?
This article will show you how to create a custom Data Point on your LeadGenius Dashboard
You can add a custom Data Point by following the steps below.
- Go to Settings.
- Under Custom Data Point select Active
- Click on +Add Custom Data Point
- You can select from either creating datapoints via CRM or Custom
Creating Data Points via CRM
- Select CRM (this button will depend on the CRM connection) from the Add Custom Data Point screen.
- You can select from the 'Name' box for the CRM field to add
- Any data pulled from CRM will be disabled and cannot be edited
- Add Description of the Data Point
- Creating Data Points via CRM
Creating Data Point as Custom
- Select Custom if you would like to create your own Data Point
- Set Name
- Add Description
- Select Custom data type
- Choose the type of data to be provided
- Creating Data Point as Custom
- Click Save Changes to complete the Datapoint Creation