When you log into LeadGenius you are presented with the LeadGenius Dashboard.
This guide will help you familiarize yourself with the various areas of the Dashboard.
1. The Dashboard Tabs
- Dashboard - Clicking Dashboard or the LeadGenius logo will bring you to the main screen
- Data Campaigns - click this to access the list of campaigns.
- Analytics - will take you to the Analytics page.
- Settings - access this section to manage Integrations, Extensions, API, Notifications, Exclusions, and Custom Data Points, allowing you to fine-tune and customize your preferences.
2. The Create New Campaign button - click this to launch the campaign builder.
3. Your Avatar shows you Your Name and the current team selection. Clicking your name will give you the option to choose a different team or Sign Out.
4. The team usage selector - Use this dropdown to choose a different team or all teams for a quick overview of usage without having to change teams.
5. The Campaign Credit Usage and Contacts Delivered tables provide information on the utilization of credits and the number of delivered contacts.
6. Below the Contact Delivered table you can find the Active Campaign Limit. This displays the number of launched campaigns within the team compared to the team's total allowable campaigns.
7. Active Campaigns - This table shows you all the currently active campaigns for the team. If you want to see all campaigns including one's that are no longer active, click on "See all campaigns". This will take you to the Campaign page. Additionally, you can use the menu to the right to adjust the number of campaigns displayed per page, with options for 5, 10, 15, or 20 campaigns.