This article will show you how to connect Marketo to your LeadGenius Dashboard.
Before getting started you may need to set up a Launchpoint for LeadGenius within Marketo. To do that follow the steps below
- Go to the Admin section in Marketo and click on Launchpoint under Integration.
- Click on New and select New Service
- Name the service as required in the Display Name field and select "Custom" from the list under Service
- Type in a suitable description, and select an API Only User from the dropdown. If one is not available, you may need to create one. (You may need to ask your Marketo admin for assistance.)
- Click Create to create the LaunchPoint
Once you have the LaunchPoint ready, go to the LeadGenius Dashboard and follow the steps below
- Click on Settings
- Click Integrations
- Click Connect under Marketo
- You should see a modal pop up like the one below. Enter the Munchkin ID (You can find this in the in Marketo in My Account under Support Information)
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret. (This can be found by going to the Launchpoint in Marketo and clicking View Details)
- Click Connect and you will be redirected to the Mappings screen
Follow this guide to configure the Mappings