How do I set up Salesforce Integration?
This article will show you how to connect Salesforce to your LeadGenius Dashboard
You can set up integration by following the steps below in Dashboard
- Click on Settings
- Click Integrations
- Click Connect under Salesforce
- You will now be redirected to the Salesforce login screen. Login using the person who has the correct permissions to import data.
- Once you're connected you will be directed to the settings under Configure Mapping.
To complete the set up go to
General and set up
- Lead source in Salesforce will be
- New records will be pushed into
- Lead source write-back rule is set to
- Account - Map Account Fields
- Contact - Map Contact Fields
- Lead - Map Lead Fields
- General and set up
Follow this guide to map your Salesforce fields to LeadGenius Datapoints.