Create Your New Data Campaign Using CRM Reports
Ensure that your Dashboard is connected to your CRM.
From the Dashboard find and click on 'Add Data Campaign'. This will open up the Dashboard Campaign Builder. If the website detects a previous campaign builder session, it'll offer to continue the previous campaign creation. Otherwise, click on 'Start from scratch'.
Give your campaign a Name
Choose to Create From an Existing List
Choose 'I've got a list of companies or contacts'. Click on Next.
Select a CRM Report from the drop-down list.
You can also choose to enable to send all reviewed records straight to CRM by sliding the toggle on or off.
Choose whether to Add Contacts
- If you choose Yes, click Next and follow the steps below, else go to Additional Data Points
- Choose the seniority level for your 1st priority title or keyword.
- (Optional) Select a title keyword for your 1st priority contact. You can also type custom keywords here if the given ones don’t fit your needs.
- If you would like to add additional title/keyword priorities, click Add Contact Priority to add another row, and repeat steps 2 and 3 for that row.
- When you are satisfied with your selections, click Next and set a Maximum number of contacts your want for each company.
Additional Data Points
On this page, you can see which data points have been selected for your new campaign.
- Click on the accordions to view data points for companies and for contacts.
- You can also select any data points here that have not already been selected.
- If the data point you need isn’t already present, you can click Add Custom Data Point to add a custom data point.
- Click Next.
Add Custom Data Points
If you need to add custom datapoints that have not been created you will need to exit the campaign builder and go here. If the datapoint exists select it as you normally would any other datapoint.
Review and Checkout Your Campaign
You can review the campaign selections on this page
- The fields that were added to the campaign
- If there is anything you need to go back and change, click back and make the changes required.
- Once done, click on 'Confirm Campaign' and your campaign will be created.